•Steel •Chrome Plated •Front or Rear •Cruiser •26-inch x 75mm
Sunlite's Down Tube Fender clips on to your downtube to provide a little extra splash protection on nasty rides.
Sunlite's Clip-On Fender Set fits 26-inch mountain bikes, so whether you ride sloppy trails or commute in any weather, you're covered. They're made from corrosion-proof plastic so they're light and tough, too.
Topeak's MTX DeFender is the perfect addition to your RX BeamRack. It clips seamlessly to the rack and provides valuable protection against moisture and trail grime.
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
- Compatible with Hardcore fenders - 700c x 35mm - Contains 35mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
Compatible with: - Full bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - SpeedEz bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Hardcore bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Contains 60mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with all hybrid (45mm) fenders (part#s 7004, 7006, 7013, 7015) (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Hightrek fenders! The hardware is pre-installed for easy mounting. And, they fit a wide variety of fork, frame, and brake styles.
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
$12.99 - $17.99
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
Shield Yourself From Splatter Crud Control With a minimalist design and maximum performance, this front fender shields you from mud and spray without getting in your way. It mounts easily with reusable hook and loop straps, so you can attach it to nearly any mountain bike fork without any worries. - Built From Number 5 Recyclable Polypropylene - 0.8mm Thickness
Fat Bike Mud Guard Fat bikes are inherently meant for extreme conditions, where water, mud and grit are no strangers. It mounts easily with reusable hook-and-loop straps, so you can attach it to nearly any mountain bike fork without any worries. - Built From Number 5 Recyclable Polypropylene - 1.2mm Thickness
The Splashboard is a great fender to keep handy when the weatherman throws around those words "chance of." Adjusting the angle fine tunes protection and easy tool-free installation on nearly any seatpost gives you instant defense against mud and water.
$15.48 - $16.73
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Wheel Size: Universal Standard: Fender Size: 380mm x 102mm Weight: 19g Wide: Fender Size: 383mm x 115.5mm Weight: 25.5g
Sunlite's Seatpost Clamper fender simply clips on to your seatpost and provides you with good coverage for those sloppy rides. It'll fit almost any seatpost.
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's X-Board down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size thanks to its adjustable mounting straps.
$16.00 - $21.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Fender Size: 237mm x 154mm - Material: Polypropylene - Weight: 18g - Wheel Size: Universal
• Protects you from wet and muddy roads and trails • Attaches quickly to seat rails without tools
Page 1 of 6 Next page