- Chrome - Sold individually
$6.79 - $12.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$14.99 - $15.99
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
$16.99 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$18.99 - $22.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$18.99 - $32.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$18.99 - $22.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$21.00 - $22.99
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position. - Weight: 325g
$23.99 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
$26.99 - $48.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
$33.99 - $42.99
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
$34.59 - $36.39
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
$34.99 - $50.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
The proven 2-bolt design on this classic provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. The two-bolt design is easy to adjust and holds tight. Its low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out, and the bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for the greatest contact area with the saddle. The Classic also features Ritchey's 'Classic' high-polish silver finish. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 350mm (including 100mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: standard - Saddle clamp torque: 13Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 260g (27.2x350mm) - Color: high-polish silver
Now available with the iconic high-polish silver finish, the Ritchey Classic Zero seatpost features the same Zero post head and zero setback as the original Zero post. Inspired by life, built to last, and providing a classy aesthetic, the Classic Zero offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're cruising along rough gravel roads, remounting after running a section of slop on the 'cross course, ripping some sublime singletrack, or out on an epic road ride, the Classic Zero seatpost keeps your saddle exactly where you want it. - Material: 6061 alloy - Offset: zero - Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft - Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified for seatpost—follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 290g (27.2 x 400mm)
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
The EA70 Zero is Easton’s top-end aluminum seatpost, with a sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance. This post features EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing coupled with a durable two-bolt integrated head.
The Whisky No.7 Seatposts are made from the highest quality materials to be durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during the cross race, or abusing them on the trail, you can trust Whisky’s seatposts. Available in different diameters and offsets. - Convenient finger adjustment of saddle angle - Unidirectional carbon shaft, forged aluminum head - No rider weight limit - 5 year Whisky warranty - ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
The redesigned Zero post offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're hitting rough singletrack or remounting in a hurry, this ensures the saddle stays exactly where you want it. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 400mm (including 100mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft - Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 240g (27.2x400mm)
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
3D forged one-piece AL7050-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Page 1 of 2 Next page