Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
• Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes • 2 pieces • 93mm
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
Replacement studs for Louis Garneau MTB and cyclocross shoes. Contains four 8mm-tall studs and a stud remover tool.
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
Serfas' MTB Cleats are durable steel replacement cleats for use with Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedals and shoes. They offer 4 degrees of float and weigh 73 grams per pair. If your old cleats are Shimano model SH51, SH55 or SH56, these replacements will work. Installation hardware is included.
Simple and effective transitional season protection to keep your toes warm on cool rides. - Stretch bound edge fits snugly around shoe and provides flexibility to accommodate large cleats
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - Weight: 85g/pair
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2 piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high traction walking surface - Hardware included
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
• Replacement ratchet set for Louis Garneau's Monte shoes (sold separately) • 2 pieces
• Replacement ratchet set for selected styles of Garneau's shoes • 2 pieces
Compatible with all fi'zi:k R1B shoes. - Color: Black - Materials: Plastic - Small: (39-44.5) - Large: (45-48)
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Slimline Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of 9 cm ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Slimline buckle with a Standard buckle.
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Standard Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Standard buckle with a Slimline buckle.
These water-resistant gaiters allow you to continue hiking or trekking despite the weather. The front hook and loop fastener closure makes it easy to slip on and off, and the ergonomic fit and rigid piping at the bottom prevent infiltrations. Adjustable tapes at calf and ankle compress the calf for more stability, and the adjustable strap with buckle under the sole and front metal hook keep the gaiters in place. FABRICS: - Nylon and 600D WR DETAILS: - Front closure with Velcro: Slips on and off easily - Ergonomic fit: Prevents infiltrations - Adjustable woven tape at ankle: Compresses the ankle for better stability - Adjustable rubber strap with buckle under sole: Maintains the gaiter - Front metal hook/loop closure: Maintains the front of the gaiter with the boot - Rigid piping at bottom: Prevents infiltrations - Back length: S/M 13.75"/35cm, L/XL 14.5"/37cm
Added insulation and wind protection. Features: - Windproof 3-Layer soft shell construction - Fleece lined for added warmth - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos
If the sun is shining, why not go for a ride despite the cold? The Wind Dry 2 is an excellent wind-breaker that will protect your feet from the cold so you can extend your riding season safely thanks to reflective accents on all sides. DETAILS: - Fabric: WIND DRY fabric blocks cold while providing breathability - Neoprene cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front, and sides for optimum visibility
Winter is no match for Endura's Dexter Overshoes. Crafted from stretch waterproof fabric with taped seams, they're perfect for all your inclement weather rides. And, they feature Velcro closures for easy on/off, Kevlar abrasion-resistant soles for durability, and 360-degree reflectivity for extra safety.
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Page 1 of 7 Next page