Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
Get this adapter and be prepared to use standard bike pumps or air pumps at a gas station to fill your tire tubes equipped with presta valves. - Converts Presta valve (French valve) to Schrader (automotive type) valve
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem • 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
Protect’Air Max is a PH neutral latex-based sealant that can be used for Road Tubeless and MTB tires. It has two functions. When used with Tubeless Ready tires, it seals the casing (MTB or road). Secondly, it acts to repair small (1-2mm) punctures that perforate the casing of the tire. If there is a puncture, the sealant acts to fill the hole and repair the tire. Note: It may not repair larger punctures. Use - For road tires add 30ml of Protect'Air Max - For MTB tires add 40ml of Protect'Air Max - Each 2-3 months, add 10-20 ml to refresh the sealant already in the tire. - 120ml bottle includes one-way valve cap that makes injection through the valve easy without any other tools - Very neutral PH—won't corrode rims
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 27 x 1-1/4
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that. There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job! - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 20 x 1.95-2.125: 32mm valve stem • 20 x 2.0-2.4: 35mm valve stem
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 35mm valve stem • 24 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 35mm valve stem • 26 x 1 3/8
$6.66 - $16.25
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
$6.89 - $19.99
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 35mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 1 3/8
- Size: 26 x 1.50-1.95 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 39mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$6.96 - $7.29
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-42c
$6.99 - $37.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
WeThePeople innertubes are made of high-quality rubber and work very well to keep air in your tires. Designed for today's wider tires, they keep you rolling smoothly in all conditions. These are for 22-inch tires.
- Butyl rubber - Presta Valve - Valve Angle: 0d - Removable Valve Core - Flat Fold Width: 22mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 26 x 1.5-1.75
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Presta valve • Non-removable core • 700 x 18-25c
$7.29 - $7.63
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Presta valve • Non-removable core • 700 x 32-38c
Page 1 of 48 Next page