GUARANTEE & RETURNS
We stand behind everything we sell. All merchandise is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 30 days, or longer to the extent of the manufacturer's warranty policy.
If you experience a manufacturer's quality defect, K&G will gladly facilitate an exchange if that option is available from the manufacturer.
K&G return policy: K&G offers returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Returns must have prior authorization (Return Authorization) obtained by contacting us at email@example.com. You will need to descibe the circumstances that led you to request a return privilege.
Requirements for a full refund:
- Items must be in new condition, and either be delivered to the store or shipped back to K&G.
- If your order was fulfilled correctly by K&G, you are responsible for the shipping expense to return it. If K&G shipped you an item that was incorrect, K&G will absorb the freight back (normally by issuing a call tag for pick-up) and will re-ship the correct item at K&G's expense.
- Items must be returned with all original packaging, labels, and accessories (if any)
- Electronic items (for example GPS and bicycle computers) must be unopened and still in their original plastic wrap
- Note: If you experience an electronics failure, the manufacturer (e.g. Garmin) customarily resolves the issue directly with you, the consumer. If you experience an electronics failure with a private-label electronic item, K&G Bike Center will facilitate a replacement
- Shoes, clothing, and helmets must be unworn
When you return an item, your refund and how your refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, how long you have had the item, and how the item was purchased.
Most refunds are issued based upon the payment method used at the time of purchase. In some cases, you may be offered an account credit toward a future order that will not expire until used.
Refunds will be issued after the item(s) have been received by K&G Bike Center and evaluated according to our policy. You will be notified by e-mail when credit is issued.
Partial refunds and restocking fees:
- If you return items in original condition but past the 30-day return window, you will receive 80% of the item's price
- If you return items that are damaged, missing parts, not in original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to a K&G Bike Center error, you will receive up to 50% of the item's price. K&G Bike center has sole discretion as to the percentage.
- If you return open electronics (e.g. GPS or bicycle computer) for reasons not due to a K&G Bike Center error, you will receive 0% of the item's price.
PRICES AND INFORMATION
Our website is designed to help you in every way possible.
We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog.
We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. If items have increased in cost since last ordered, K&G will honor the published price. In the event we discover a significant issue prior to shipping, we will contact you for consent to, if necessary, revise your order.
Please bring any errors you find to our attention using firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Gift cards: Free shipping (& no tax until they are used at the register, and then only for in-state Ohio purchases). Gift cards can be used on-line only by requesting that the amount be posted as a credit to a customer's account instead of sending out an actual card --- simply send a note requesting this option to email@example.com.
Orders for $100 or more weighing under 5 pounds ship for free; $10 shipping on orders less than $100 and under 5 pounds.
Orders for merchandise weighing 5 pounds or more will have a shipping charge automatically calculated according to weight and dimensions at the time of checkout - if you don't like the looks of what you see for shipping charges, you should be able to back out and change the shipping option to in-store pickup.
Orders for items in stock ship as soon as possible - typically within one business day after being placed; if the merchandise is not in our inventory (location will be designated as "Remote Warehouse"), shipment will be within a day after receipt from our supplier(s).
We ship only within the continental US at this time.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Some items may require additional processing time to transfer from other store locations.
Some items may require additional processing time for assembly (for example a trailer).
We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store.
BACKORDERS AND PARTIAL DELIVERIES
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If we can obtain a date when the merchandise is expected to become available, we will let you know. If that date does not meet your needs, we will gladly cancel your order.
If partial shipments should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on the original order.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties (except, as we have recently learned, the NSA) from being able to "see" your transaction information.
When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers.
K&G does not store your credit card number in our system. Once the payment is processsed, the card information is deleted. The CVC code is automatically deleted after 24 hours for everyone's additional protection.