$0.49 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum or plated brass. - 50 per bag - 16mm length
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.20 - $102.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.50 - $8.99
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$1.99 - $2.99
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Don't let a bent or worn dust cap sully an otherwise well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub. Get a spare and replace as necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$3.99 - $4.99
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
Need a Shift Cable Fixing Bolt Unit for your Alfine S7000/S700 hub? Here it is. Now, get that bike back on the road!
- Replacement part for Surly hubs.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$4.59 - $7.99
Replacement clear plastic spoke guard.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
$5.00 - $6.50
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
$5.99 - $13.99
- Plastic spoke covers in a variety of colors - 300mm cut to fit length - 36 pieces - enough for one wheel - Increases visibility and demands attention
Seal kit to keep water and dirt out of your Race Face Vault hubs.
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #20 Cone Drive
Page 1 of 22 Next page