Our eXC1 eMTB proves that you don't have to break the bank to own a trail-worthy electric mountain bike capable of standing up to true off-road riding. Built around the Bafang M410 mid-drive motor with torque sensor, the eXC1 features 29" wheels with Maxxis tires, hydraulic disc brakes, suspension fork, and a reliable Shimano drivetrain.
This Class I eBike offers up to 20 MPH of pedal assist for access to the widest variety of locations possible. Select your desired level of pedal assist from the minimalist handlebar remote and hit the trails.
Bafang M410 mid-drive motor
- The 250W M410 motor delivers incredible value, yet still produces 80Nm of torque. It's also more than a pound lighter than the previous M400-series motor, reducing bike weight.
- Lithium-Ion battery, integrated within the down tube for a stealthy look.
- Battery locks into the frame for security.
Class I eBike
- Up to 20 MPH on pedal assist, Class I designation for access to the most trails and parks possible.
- eXC1 uses torque sensor technology, for the most natural pedaling feel on off-road surfaces.
- Choose from 5 levels of pedal assist to suit your fitness and trail conditions on the sleek, minimalist remote.
Shimano 9-speed drivetrain
- Altus shifter with Alivio Shadow+ rear derailleur.
Hydraulic disc brakes
- Plus oversized 180mm for braking power on steep terrain.
Maxxis Ardent 29x2.4" tires
- Big rubber for tackling aggressive trails with EXO casing.
Suntour XCM32 suspension fork
- Features a tapered steerer tube for strength and control, 100mm travel, and bolt-on thru-axle for stiffness.
Our size and fit recommendations:
- Riders 5'7" - 5'9", Medium
- Riders 5'10" - 6'1", Large
- Riders 6'1 - 6'5", Extra Large
Always wear a helmet, and ride only where safe, legal, and appropriate.
Assembly tools included:
- Multitool: Our multitool has all the hex keys and screwdrivers you'll need to complete assembly.
- Pedal and axle nut wrench: Fits pedals and axle nuts, perfect for your home shop or to take on the road.
- Expert guidance: Instructions in the box. Free help via phone, live chat, or email.
|Head tube angle (°)||67.5||67.5||67.5|
|Seat tube angle (°)||74.1||73.7||73|
|Top tube length (actual) (mm)||598||609||640|
|Top tube length (effective) (mm)||614||634||667|
|Head tube length (mm)||140||140||140|
|Seat tube length (center to top) (mm)||419||470||508|
|Standover height (mm)||780||820||860|
|Maximum saddle height (mm)||990||1040||1070|
|Minimum saddle height (mm)||805||855||875|
|Handlebar height (mm)||1050||1050||1050|
|Total length, end to end (mm)||1943||1955||1981|
|Chainstay length (mm)||470||470||470|
|Rider Height||Frame Size|
|Riders 5'7" - 5'9"||Medium|
|Riders 5'10" - 6'1"||Large|
|Riders 6'1 - 6'5"||X-Large|
|Frame||6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM32 NLO, 100mm travel, 1.5" to 1 1/8" tapered, thru-axle with 100mm spacing|
|Rims||Aluminum Alloy, 32 holes, 29"|
Front - sealed cartridge bearing, 6 bolt disc brake, 15mm thru-axle
Rear - sealed cartridge bearing, 6 bolt disc brake, 12x142mm thru-axle
|Spokes||32 spokes, 13 gauge|
|Tires||Maxxis Ardent, 29x2.4", EXO casing|
|Crankset||Bafang alloy with 40 tooth narrow-wide style chainring|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL-M2010, 9 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio RD-M3100, 9 speed, Shadow|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-HG201, 9 speed, 11-34 teeth|
|Chain||KMC E10 Sport|
|Rotors||Tektro 180mm, 6 bolt type|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Zoom, aluminum alloy, 31.8mm clamp diameter, 740mm long|
|Tape/Grips||Black rubber, lock-on style|
|Stem||Zoom aluminum alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 1 1/8” threadless|
|Headset||1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered, sealed, threadless|
|Seatpost||Zoom aluminum alloy, 31.6mm diameter, 350mm long|
|Pedals||Black alloy, 9/16"|
|Motor||Bafang M410 Mid-drive, 48V, 250W; 80Nm torque|
|Battery||Bafang 500 Wh (48V, 10.4 Ah)|
|Charger||Multi-voltage 110-240V, 3A Fast Charger with USA plug|
* Subject to change without notice.