Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Origin-8's 1-1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 10mm width. You get a bag of 20 spacers.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 20mm width. You get a bag of 9 spacers.
$6.99 - $8.99
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
$7.45 - $19.99
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
- Crown races for servicing cane creek headsets and Aheadsets
Origin-8's Ahead Cap is a trick top cap with a 3k weave carbon insert to add a touch of class to your a 1 1/8-inch fork/headset. It includes the bolt.
$8.99 - $19.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
$9.90 - $17.23
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
Origin-8's Low-Profile Ahead Cap is a sleek option for your a 1 1/8-inch fork/headset. It includes the bolt and star nut.
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
$11.23 - $12.48
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
$11.91 - $16.88
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
$12.25 - $16.16
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
$12.50 - $13.48
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4, EC30/26
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$17.00 - $25.99
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- Steel cup semi-integrated design - Threaded semi-integrated design - Fits many Sun cruisers and others - Caged bearing 5/32" x 22A - Cup Diameter: 44mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Stack Height: 18.2mm
$19.99 - $22.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Carbon Expander is an expander and top cap for forks with carbon steerers. Instead of a traditional star nut (which will damage carbon), the Expander snugs tightly and safely in place in the fork for easy and accurate headset adjustments. Plus, it actually strengthens the fork. It fits most 1 1/8-inch forks, and includes a top cap with a stainless-steel bolt.
Page 1 of 7 Next page