The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
The classic Oury feel updated with lock-on from ODI. Bonus pack includes snap-caps and Lock Jaws. - Made by ODI - Snap-caps and Lock Jaws included - Flange: No - Lock On: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 120mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 84g
$16.99 - $18.99
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Secure Double Lock-On System
Mike “Hucker” Clark brings his SoCal attitude to life with the new Signature Hucker Grips. Designed for both aesthetics and performance. The 160mm grip’s California-inspired beach scene has been intricately laid out to provide traction and padding in key areas where they are needed most. - Features a unique two material design that allows for improved bar adhesion and less grip slippage - Soft vertical ribs provide excellent padding - Horizontal ribs on front of the grip offer improved traction
Giant Tactal Double Lock-On mountain biking grips offer high control and comfort for off-road adventures. Raised multi striped areas enhance vibration damping while increasing friction for improved grip. Giant 1.0 lock-on provides secure fit, includes end plugs. Features - Large raised multi-striped areas help enhance vibration damping - Multi-stripe pattern provides optimal friction in all directions - Unique polymer compound helps improve durability - Giant 1.0 lightweight aluminum secure double lock-on system
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
Serfas' Connectors Diamond Plate Grips feature a dual-density design for excellent traction. The hard inner layers offer a firm base and the soft outer layers provide a tacky and comfortable feel.
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
$30.00 - $34.99
Cannondale's D3 Grips offer dual-density rubber for a comfortable and secure gripping surface. They feature anti-slip lock rings for excellent control, and aluminum end plugs for a durable and stylish finish.
$21.90 - $26.99
- Made from 6061 aluminum for durability and long lasting protection - Includes heavy duty hardware to eliminate weak points - Designed with the double sliding wedge system to accommodate a wide range of handlebar id's - Machined pockets on inside of plug allow plug to nest on the handlebar for a more secure fit
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
Origin-8's Pulsion Locking Grips provide maximum grip and excellent comfort. And, they feature hex bolt locking clamps for simple installation and removal.
For great comfort, classic looks, and a cushy grip, Planet Bike's Corky Grips are made of 100% natural cork and boast an ergonomic shape.
$25.00 - $26.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
$20.00 - $22.00
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
Ride like a pro with the Steve Peat inspired Signature lock-on grips. Lock-on grips are designed to easily slide onto the handlebar and clamp with the rings to ensure it is secure and won’t slip during the most intense rides. Providing a sturdy ride, the patented lock-on design eliminates unwanted movement to maximize the rider’s control and comfort. Lizard Skins lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 30.5 mm
Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable-tanned leather tape, and are designed to offer an alternative performance option for the user, while maintaining the standard for sustainability set by the Plump Grips, allowing the user to replace worn parts if necessary. The design incorporates an aluminum shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminum and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. The tape is made from the same vegetable-tanned leather used for Brooks Saddles. - Length: 130mm & 100mm - Inner Diameter: 22.2mm - Weight: 105g per Pair
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamp - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm
- Ergonomic TPR grip with a raised cork section for extended comfort and grip - Cork mid-section reduces hand fatigue and dampens vibrations - Length: 125mm
The Format is our first single clamp grip for those who like to make use of the full width of their bars, allowing you to run your hands right up to the edge. We had found some single clamp grips suffer from additional twisting, which is why we designed the sleeve to snugly fit the bars towards the ends. After examining wear patterns of grips that have been through the ringer, we implemented several different patterns and zones into the format to deal with the different dynamics going on in each part of your hand.
The handlebar grips on your bike are one of the few contact points that keep you connected to your bike. The elegant ergonomic curves and rib pattern texture keep your hands happy all day long by providing anti-slip, all day vibration dampening comfort. Whether you're riding a mountain bike, commuter, beach cruiser, bmx or e-bike, check out the natural comfort and style that these handsome grips add to your ride. The Dura Cork version of Planet Bike's Happy Hands Handlebar lock-on grips feature a durable natural cork and rubber composite construction that will keep your hands comfortable and in control no matter what kind of riding you are doing. - Ergonomic shape and durable cork/rubber construction give optimum anti-slip control, even on demanding terrain or in wet conditions - Soft & ribbed patterned texture provide superior vibration dampening and increase comfort by reducing hand fatigue on long rides - They feel great with both gloves and bare hands - Designed to fit any standard straight bicycle handlebar with an outer diameter between 20-22mm - Installation is easy with a single lock-on alloy clamping collar that keeps grips in place while you ride. Hex wrench for installation is included - Size: 130mm length, 31.75mm diameter - Weight: 102 grams
Insane performance packed into just 9 grams. This is the world’s lightest high-performance grip and lives up to the hype. If weight savings is for you, then these are your grips! - Material: SupaLite Foam - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 130mm - UV Resistant - Latex-free
Page 1 of 8 Next page