$20.00 - $22.99
- 100% ultralight silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips - Includes two diameter handlebar plug options
Want to class up any ride? Check out Serfas' Two-Tone Stitched Bar Tape. This padded tape provides a great grip and absorbs road vibration for amazing comfort during long rides. It's light, stretchy, and is easily installed thanks to the adhesive back. • Non-Slip Material • Padded for Shock Absorbency • Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation • Washable
- EVA foam backed for extreme comfort - Adhesive backing for easy installation - Shock absorbent - Length: 2000mm
$13.95 - $20.98
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar end plugs.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$25.00 - $28.00
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$12.50 - $28.25 $21.58 - $28.25 Up to 42% Off
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
Add a little comfort to your beach cruiser with Giant's Foam 2-Piece Cruiser Grips.
$20.00 - $22.75
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Giant's Liv/giant Contact SLR Handlebar Tape boasts a textured finish with classic perforations for a great grip and control, and gel padding to protect you from vibrations for top comfort on even your longest rides. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon Giant-logo end caps and finishing tape.
$25.00 - $28.25
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Anodized double-side lock-on clamp • 135mm
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
$30.00 - $34.99
Cannondale's D3 Grips offer dual-density rubber for a comfortable and secure gripping surface. They feature anti-slip lock rings for excellent control, and aluminum end plugs for a durable and stylish finish.
$37.45 - $38.98
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
$27.48 - $39.35
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Water resistant 3M Scotchguard coating - Triple layer construction - 3.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
$44.10 - $52.99
Super Sticky Kush is the bar tape of choice for 3x World Champion Peter Sagan. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. We boldly claim that Super Sticky Kush is the best bar tape ever. Galaxy series adds just enough color to mix or match with any bike. - Super Sticky PU (top layer): Superior supple hand feel with long-lasting performance. Extremely advanced polyurethane that remains tacky in wet conditions. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Emboss: The tape is completed with the embossment of the beloved Supacaz pattern. The embossment creates the unique Supacaz look and wicks away moisture which maxamizes grip. - Tackiest/Best Hand Feel - Long-lasting PU tape - TruNeon: Super Bright, Exclusive Colors 1 Set includes: - Two Super Sticky Kush tape rolls - Two aluminum laser-etched Star Plugz (powder coated or anodized) - Two high-end rubberized finish tapes
Origin-8's Pulsion Locking Grips provide maximum grip and excellent comfort. And, they feature hex bolt locking clamps for simple installation and removal.
Dual lock-on grip featuring oversized diamond pattern for mega grip and comfort - Anodized and lazer etched lock-ons
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamp - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm
- Ergonomic TPR grip with a raised cork section for extended comfort and grip - Cork mid-section reduces hand fatigue and dampens vibrations - Length: 125mm
$44.20 - $57.99
Super Sticky Kush is the bar tape of choice for 3x World Champion Peter Sagan. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. We boldly claim that Super Sticky Kush is the best bar tape ever. Classic collection celebrates cycling with the most recognized colors. - Super Sticky PU (top layer): Superior hand feel with long lasting performance. Extremely tacky advanced polyurethane that remains tacky in wet conditions. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. Embossed with the sacred geometric Supacaz pattern that maximizes grip and tackiness. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes the Kush feel from the thinnest amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Tackiest/best hand feel - Long-lasting PU tape - Laser-etched aluminum bar plugs - High-end rubberized finishing tape - Material: PU - Length: 2160mm - Width: 30mm - Thickness: 3mm
$62.37 - $62.98
The GS3 combines comfort in a lightweight package, ideal for long distance endurance athletes. The three-finger bar end is made out of fiberglass reinforced composite, which offers more hand positions for increased comfort and leverage on long mountain bike rides. Additional rubber is used on the bar end, improving the rider's grip during hand position changes. The exclusive German-produced rubber compound found in the grip and on the bar end enables precise steering and control, all the while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride-tuned flex. - Carbon bar compatible - Bar end: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
$13.75 - $14.48
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
$29.88 - $32.50
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike. • 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter • 30 durometer rubber • Low flange design • Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
$28.38 - $35.23
What comes between you and the mountain bike you love? The Love Handle, a very thin profile, double lock-on grip featuring Race Face's durable yet super tacky silicone compound that delivers long wear and all weather stickiness. The Love Handle is not only about its silicone good looks though, the palm area is contoured with channels to allow air to circulate and moisture to dissipate while the diamond pattern in the finger grip zone provides tons of control. Get a good grip; you won't want to lose these love handles! - Double lock on grip - Super slim low profile design with directional shape - Race Face's durable yet super tacky silicone compound won't wear out as quickly as typical grips and have a superior sticky feel even when wet - Directional design features contoured palm area with moisture dissipating channels and diamond patterned underside to enhance finger control and mitigate unwanted slips - Lightweight construction
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
$36.70 - $37.38
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
$17.43 - $24.21
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$18.13 - $20.73
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Dimension Dual Density Flame Grip. - Classic-style grips for cruisers or mountain bikes - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round -Weight: 74g
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorbtion, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
$7.73 - $8.73
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
- Dual density TPE lock on grips with integrated single clamp design - Circular microtexture pattern provides superior grip in wet or dry conditions - Soft, yet durable compound offers maximum control and vibration dampening - 132mm length with 30mm diameter grip area - 80g per pair
- Suede-like top layer provides superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorption, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is their most streamlined cushioned construction – a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. - Tacky finish adds a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick
Silicone provides a great balance of softness and grip for MSW's bar tape. And in contrast to traditional bar tape, silicone tape can be wrapped and unwrapped multiple times without issue. • Reduces hand fatigue and numbness • Suitable for all weather conditions • Customize feel by wrapping at different tensions
$24.50 - $35.00
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for XX1 Grip Shift • includes one 100mm right and one 122mm left grip • Available in black or silver.
$11.00 - $12.25
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
$10.00 $16.10 38% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
$11.25 - $12.50
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
$9.32 - $43.98
The World's Best Freeride Mountain Biker and the World Leader in Grip Technology have teamed up to offer the Sensus Freeride grip. Designed by the reigning Red Bull Rampage winner, Cam Zink, for optimal feel and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds, the Sensus freeride grips provide a super soft feel without sacrificing control. - Ribber pattern for comfort and control - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - Includes Sensus Push-In Plugs
F-1 Series Float Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Micro-textured surface pattern improves tackiness and control - Smooth profile for a consistent feel
$10.95 - $16.48
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
$24.95 - $29.20
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
$39.99 - $44.99
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control. Its tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Tacky touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. The classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and smooth surface slide easily to different riding positions. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Classic touch
- EVA and cork material - Good flex for easy wrapping - Adhesive backing - Thickness: 3mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
Page 1 of 8 Next page