$9.99 - $23.99
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
$16.99 - $18.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
One-piece crankset from Salt BMX. - Crank Length: 170mm - Drive Side Compatibility: Right Hand Drive - Crankset Style: 1-Piece - BB Style: Not Included - BB Included: No
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
FSA JIS Square Taper eBike replacement crankarms. Note: Spindle bore orientation varies with crank arm length - 155mm arms have diamond spindle bore orientation with sides at 45° angles to the crank arm - 170 & 175mm arms have square spindle bore orientation with sides parallel to the crank arm
Youth sized 9-speed, triple crankset with melt-forged crank arms intended to be used with square taper bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - Steel chain rings - 50mm chain line with a 113mm spindle - Integrated chain guard - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Chainring BCD: 104, 64 - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Rings: 44/32/22 - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - BB Included: No
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
Suntour's XCM-T is a 9-speed triple crankset with melt forged alloy arms that comes in either square taper or Octalink bottom bracket options. - Steel chain rings - Forged alloy crank arms - 50mm chain line with a 113mm BB
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and double chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - 45mm chainline - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
A 10-speed, double crankset with melt-forged arms intended to be used with Octalink bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - Alloy outer ring, steel inner ring - 48.7mm chain line with a 113mm spindle - Number of Chainrings: Double - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 36/22 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2 - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chainring BCD: 104, 64 - BB Included: No
$42.99 - $46.99
FSA BROSE eBike replacement crankarms.
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
$48.99 - $54.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
$51.99 - $64.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
$69.00 - $94.00
The SRAM SX Eagle Crankset includes Eagle platform styling and features at an entry-level price point. SX Eagle cranks are compatible with all levels with SRAM Eagle drivetrain systems. - Offers the same chain retention performance as seen in all higher-level Eagle drivetrain cranks - 32T direct mount X-SYNC 2 steel chainring included - Aluminum crank arms - 11/12-speed compatible - Bottom bracket sold separately
$69.99 - $74.99
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
A 10-speed, double crankset with cold-forged arms in a 2-piece design intended for Hollowtech II bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - 2-piece crank design - Alloy outer ring - 48.5mm chain line - Number of Chainrings: Double - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Crank Length: 175mm - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 36/22 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chainring BCD: 64, 104 - BB Included: No
Promax SQ-1 Crank Arm sets more than cover your need for hard-to-find lengths and hard-to-miss colors. - BCD: 110mm - Weight: 25.2 oz.
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
• Singlespeed crankset • Forged alloy crank arms • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 42-tooth chainring • Double chainring guard • Bolt Pattern: 104 x 4-bolt • 670 grams
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Alloy arms • Replaceable steel chainrings • Does not include BB • Bolt Pattern: 104/64 x 4-bolt
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Road Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with 53-/39-tooth CNC-machined aluminum chainrings. This fine 9 speed-compatible crankset provides excellent power transfer and smooth shifting.
RaceFace Ride crank arms are forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio. - Bottom bracket sold separately
Page 1 of 3 Next page