$9.99 - $23.99
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
$16.99 - $18.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
One-piece crankset from Salt BMX. - Crank Length: 170mm - Drive Side Compatibility: Right Hand Drive - Crankset Style: 1-Piece - BB Style: Not Included - BB Included: No
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
$23.99 - $39.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
FSA die cast alloy crank arms for Bosh Gen3 systems. - Bosch Spindle Interface (BNI) - Great way to shed weight over stock steel arms - Subtle graphics - Sleek Styling
FSA JIS Square Taper eBike replacement crankarms. Note: Spindle bore orientation varies with crank arm length - 155mm arms have diamond spindle bore orientation with sides at 45° angles to the crank arm - 170 & 175mm arms have square spindle bore orientation with sides parallel to the crank arm
Youth sized 9-speed, triple crankset with melt-forged crank arms intended to be used with square taper bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - Steel chain rings - 50mm chain line with a 113mm spindle - Integrated chain guard - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Chainring BCD: 104, 64 - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Rings: 44/32/22 - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - BB Included: No
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
FSA Shimano STEPS eBike replacement crankarms.
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and double chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - 45mm chainline - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
$42.99 - $46.99
FSA BROSE eBike replacement crankarms.
$45.00 - $48.00
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
$48.99 - $54.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
$51.99 - $64.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
$59.99 - $69.99
The Saker Crank is an affordable, yet burly 3-piece crank with tubular chromoly arms featuring a single pinch-bolt design. It uses a hardcore, 19mm chromoly spindle with 8 splines for easy setup-and-forget-it strength. The crank includes a 19mm Mid BB with spacers and comes in both RHD- and LHD-compatible versions. - Material: Tubular chromoly 3-piece - Arm Length: 175mm, 165mm, and 155mm - Spindle Type: 8 spline - Spindle Size: 19mm - Drive: RHD and LHD
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
$69.00 - $94.00
The SRAM SX Eagle Crankset includes Eagle platform styling and features at an entry-level price point. SX Eagle cranks are compatible with all levels with SRAM Eagle drivetrain systems. - Offers the same chain retention performance as seen in all higher-level Eagle drivetrain cranks - 32T direct mount X-SYNC 2 steel chainring included - Aluminum crank arms - 11/12-speed compatible - Bottom bracket sold separately
$71.39 - $74.99
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
Promax SQ-1 Crank Arm sets more than cover your need for hard-to-find lengths and hard-to-miss colors. - BCD: 110mm - Weight: 25.2 oz.
True value and performance are found in the FSA Tempo Adventure crankset. The cranks are built to serve the recreational rider well and enhance riding enjoyment. - Crank arm and spider feature monocoque construction - Die-cast aluminum crank arms are lightweight and durable - AL7075 stamped and CNC-machined outer chainring - Heat-treated chromoly inner chainring - Chromoly chainring bolts - Number of Chainrings: Double - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs - Crank Length: 170mm - Crank Intended Use: Road, Gravel - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 46/30 - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 - BB Included: No
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
True value and performance are found in the Tempo Adventure crankset. The cranks are built to serve the recreational rider well and enhance their riding enjoyment. - Die-cast alloy crank arms - Monocoque crank arm/spider - AL7075-stamped and CNC-machined outer chainring - Heat-treated chromoly inner chainring - Chromoly chainring bolts - Available for 9-11 speed system
• Singlespeed crankset • Forged alloy crank arms • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 42-tooth chainring • Double chainring guard • Bolt Pattern: 104 x 4-bolt • 670 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page