Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Inserts are the correct replacement pads for Jagwire's Mountain Pro brake shoes (sold separately). These pads feature Jagwire's tried-and-true compound for excellent stopping power and durability.
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
Serfas' BP-100UL Shimano Compatible Road Pads offer reliable braking in all weather conditions. These replacement pads fit Serfas' BPS-100UL brake cartridges.
Serfas' BP350 All Weather MTB V-Style Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. With these pads you'll feel confident slowing down in all weather conditions. They easily fit into Serfas' BPS300 and BPS 300UL brake cartridges.
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. • Mounts to most seat binder bolts • Aluminum construction • Great for cantilever brake
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
- 55mm brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise road cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
$8.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
Mountain Pro cartridge-style inserts are easy to install, durable, and are offered in two rubber compounds to suit different riding conditions. - Patented dimpled inserts reduce brake squeal - Inserts use the SRAM/Shimano mountain standard - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Serfas' BPS130 Shimano Compatible Cartridge Style replacement pads offer reliable, no-squeak braking for your carbon rims.
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.00 - $9.99
Tectonic pads interlock together and are customizable to the rider's preference - Replacement inserts for Kool Stop's Tectonic and Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Grooved for water displacement - Triple: Kool Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
$9.75 - $18.99
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Replacement pads for the popular Magura HS33 and HS11 brake systems. Features rim-friendly compounds: - Black - Standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Salmon - One of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Dual - A fusion of black and salmon compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Electric- This compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Trials - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trials riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels.
Remain in control by checking your brakes often. Includes 1 pair of replacement brake pads for a single Zoom caliper. - Brake pads for Zoom brand brakes - Long wearing, silent operation - Easy to install
Road Sport pads feature a quality replaceable pad insert for easy maintenance. - Color: Red - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$9.99 - $13.99
The Phat Padd was designed specifically for triple wall BMX rims and is a wider pad with more braking surface. Great for 990, U-Brake, and V-Brake systems. Features: - Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone - Knurl-lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024-Aluminum Smooth Post - Rim-friendly compounds Compounds: - Black - Standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Salmon - One of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry.
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
$10.00 - $11.00
• Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
$10.00 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
The Continental is Kool-Stop's classic conventional design, for use on older bicycles or brake systems with clearance problems. Great for City Bikes and steel rims. Features: - Internal backbone - Nyloc retaining nut - Thicker pad Specifications: - Weight per pair: 41.6 grams - Overall length: 45.5mm - Pad contact width: 9.4mm
$10.50 - $18.99
Braking can be fun by adding a pair of real Vans Brake Shoes. Available in assorted colors. Features: - Rim friendly compounds - Threaded steel post - Steel hardware Specifications: - Weight per pair: 56.9 grams - Overall length: 46.1mm - Pad contact width: 13.1mm
$10.60 - $42.00
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap