Stan's Arch CB7 is the ultimate carbon trail wheel. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke and durable enough for the Enduro World Series circuit. With a focus on ride quality, the Arch CB7 features a special layup and shape that deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems. This wheel rolls on an updated Neo hub featuring a Durasync 6-pawl freehub with fast 10-degree engagement. The 100% CNC-machined hub shell and smoother-rolling centerless ground axle help ensure long life and reliable performance.
- Arch CB7 wheels include pre-installed tubeless tape and presta valves
- Designed for trail riding and enduro racing
- Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight
- 100% CNC-machined hubs with 6-pawl simultaneous engagement
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50" tires
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Inner Rim Width||26mm|
|Outer Rim Width||32mm|
|Hub||Neo with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Axle||142 x 12mm / 148 x 12mm|
|Extras||Tubeless rim tape, tubeless valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / SRAM XD / Black / 6-bolt / 29-inch||847746044451||SWAC90012|