A light and lively all-rounder with disc brake control. For climbs, descents, sprints, Contend is with you all the way.
Engineered with Giant’s innovative ALUXX SL aluminum technology, the Contend SL Disc is built for versatile, all-around road performance. Its geometry combines quick and agile acceleration with a smooth, compliant feel on the road. Seamless disc-brake integration gives you added control regardless of road or weather conditions. And the innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost reduces road vibrations for a smoother, more efficient ride.
- ALUXX SL-grade frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Giant SR-2 Disc wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 2 tubeless tires
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed componentry
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
|ALUXX SL-grade aluminum
|Composite with alloy OverDrive steerer
|Giant SR-2 Disc, Tubeless
|Giant Sport Tracker Road Disc, 28h
|Sapim Leader, 14g
|Giant Gavia AC 2 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
|Shimano, Press Fit
|Shimano HG-500 11x32 10-Speed
|Giant Connect , 31.8mm
|Giant Conduct, hydraulic disc, 140mm
|Platform w/Toe Clip & Strap
|Giant D-Fuse composite
* Subject to change without notice.