Based around SPD technology, DMR has engineered an extremely adaptable caged-clip system with the V-Twin. These pedals offer a number of different grip and feel options by utilizing a range of pins paired with a unique nylon "bumper" and metal shim feature.
- Large, extruded and CNC'd aluminum platform cage
- SPD-compatible design with 5 degrees of float
- Nylon 'bumper' and steel sizing shims customize platform feel
- Serviceable bearing system
- 7 tuneable pins per side (full set supplied)
- 4140 chromoly axles
- Anodized finish
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.