Headwinds are the enemy. The Z20 Aero is here to help defeat them.
Built to Lead
Every watt counts. The Z20 Aero is built with that in mind, delivering uncompromising performance, innovation, fit and comfort. With its drag-defying shape, Progressive Layering, and Integrated MIPS, this helmet provides real-world performance for riders who want to lead.
- MIPS-equipped—MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell—a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Aero-optimized shape
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Float Fit Race—a state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- 296 grams (size Medium)
- Complies with the US CPSC safety standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 5 and older