700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$16.99 - $18.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
The Copperhead Road is a supple tire for road bikes with greater clearance. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road or pavement use - Clincher design - 33TPI
The Shakedown is a hybrid tire made for light gravel and touring. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road or pavement use - Clincher design - 33 TPI
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
$18.33 - $39.99
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
$19.95 - $36.99
Completely redesigned and sporting a dynamic tread pattern design, the Ultra Sport III is a perfect modern tire for those new to road cycling. - Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike - PureGrip Compound offers great grip and is highly durable - Suitable for E-Bikes
$19.99 - $26.99
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
$20.00 - $21.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
$20.99 - $24.89
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
$21.99 - $29.99
Stradius Sport is an excellent performance tire. Equally adept in a training or commuting role, the Sport has an Aramid bead with an extra strong 800D casing. - Natural and synthetic rubber yielding durability and performance - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tire Type: Clincher
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
27 x 1-1/8-inch replacement tire from Sunlite. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth center tread with knurled shoulders for water evacuation - Extra-thick side walls resist lateral flexing - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
Our no-nonsense basic road replacement tire at an affordable price, designed to deliver the performance and miles you want on a budget. Features: - Optimized Outer Tread Area For All Riding Conditions - Slick Center Tread For Fast Rolling Performance Specs: - Bead: Wire - Dimension: 700 x 23, 700 x 25 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 315 Grams, 345 Grams
• Knobby tread for dirt roads and rough terrain • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 40c
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Michelin's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you love every road ride on this sweet tire.
Michelin's Orium is a worthy value for your road rig. It features a supple casing for a smooth, comfortable ride and a durable semi-slick tread that provides excellent grip in a variety of road conditions.
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
$24.99 - $83.95
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
Hurricane rolls fast and noiselessly, offering sufficient traction for short off-road excursions. - Schwalbe's Performance line of tires offers excellent quality and the best value for an intensive-use tire. - Dual compound - Wire Bead
Kenda Koncept is a strong, durable, lightweight tire with an excellent value for recreational riders. A file type tread pattern provides low rolling resistance and tight cornering in all road conditions. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all-weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
Page 1 of 10 Next page