700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$16.99 - $22.49
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
$18.33 - $39.99
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
The Kenda Kross Cyclo Hybrid Tire works excellent in rocky/loose terrain and equally well on pavement. A great cyclocross tire for commuting and riding the local trails. - Please note, these tires are gumwall sidewall but the shading varies
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The Copperhead Road is a supple tire for road bikes with greater clearance. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road or pavement use - Clincher design - 33TPI
The Shakedown is a hybrid tire made for light gravel and touring. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road or pavement use - Clincher design - 33 TPI
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
$20.99 - $35.69
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
- All-around tire for hard pack to loose conditions - Center tread features low, wide knobs spaced widely apart to aid in mud shedding - Shoulder knobs have a tall profile to really dig in to loose soil - Folding bead version features a dual compound tread for improved grip, and EPS puncture protection
$21.99 - $22.99
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
$21.99 - $22.99
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Stradius Sport is an excellent performance tire. Equally adept in a training or commuting role, the Sport has an Aramid bead with an extra-strong 800D casing. - Natural and synthetic rubber yielding durability and performance - Tire Type: Clincher
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
$22.99 - $26.99
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
Serfas MEO Series SECA Wire Bead Tires give a great road feel with incredible durability and cornering performance. - Wire Bead—30 TPI—High-Performance Tread Design - Lightweight Training Tire w/Long Tread Life and Superior Road Feel - 60 Durometer Center For Long Tread Life, 58 Durometer Side Tread For Enhanced Cornering Grip
Our no-nonsense basic road replacement tire at an affordable price, designed to deliver the performance and miles you want on a budget. Features: - Optimized Outer Tread Area For All Riding Conditions - Slick Center Tread For Fast Rolling Performance Specs: - Bead: Wire - Dimension: 700 x 23, 700 x 25 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 315 Grams, 345 Grams
• Knobby tread for dirt roads and rough terrain • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
Michelin's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you love every road ride on this sweet tire.
Michelin's Orium is a worthy value for your road rig. It features a supple casing for a smooth, comfortable ride and a durable semi-slick tread that provides excellent grip in a variety of road conditions.
Serfas MEO Series Vida Hybrid tires deliver a confidence-inspiring grip on both pavement and loose surfaces like dirt and gravel. - Wire Bead – 30 TPI - Hybrid Tread Design - Low Rolling Resistance Pavement Tire - 68 Durometer Center For Long Tread Life, 58 Durometer Outside Tread For-Enhanced Cornering Grip
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth center tread with knurled shoulders for water evacuation - Extra-thick side walls resist lateral flexing - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$24.99 - $83.95
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Perfect for commuting and training
Page 1 of 8 Next page