$8.00 - $12.00
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
Rubber tires need to grip dirt. We took some of our favorite tread patterns, tweaked them- added a 2” flange and created a thick (31.5mm diameter) aggressive grip that absorbs vibration and is super sticky!
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
$9.19 - $9.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- Durable Kraton rubber grips adorned with raised skulls - Skull pattern provides positive grip and comfortable feel - Closed rubber end - Length: 130mm
- Diamond and ribbed pattern BMX grips - Flangeless - Longer 166mm length
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
The Cambium Comfort Grip! Organic cotton canvas is vulcanized and bonded to organic rubber to provide superior comfort and style. 100mm set for use with dual grip shifting systems and handlebars with shorter contact area, such as Brompton "M-Type" handlebars.
Padded rubber tape with a tough, durable surface with excellent grip in all weather conditions. Includes Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
Padded rubber tape with a tough, durable surface with excellent grip in all weather conditions. - Includes Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs
In the Brooks tradition, this bar tape is made of natural leather to make it the perfect complement to your Brooks saddle. The bar tape comes in a kit including: - 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape - 2 rubber bar end plugs - 2 adhesive cloth strips
In the Brooks tradition, these grips are made of natural leather, the same long-wearing leather used for Brooks saddle tops. Each grip is made with a stack of leather washers. These washers are held together by 3 spokes, enabling the grip to be adjusted to the desired length. The standard length of each grip is 130mm, but each grip can be shortened to the desired length independently. The grips are delivered in a box containing shorter 80mm spokes to make them even shorter. - Adjustable Length from 80 mm to 130 mm - Inner Diameter: 22.2 mm - Weight: 290g per Pair
Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable-tanned leather tape, and are designed to offer an alternative performance option for the user, while maintaining the standard for sustainability set by the Plump Grips, allowing the user to replace worn parts if necessary. The design incorporates an aluminum shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminum and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. The tape is made from the same vegetable-tanned leather used for Brooks Saddles and natural cork. Made in Italy.
Add some extra style to your bars with Cannondale's Alloy Handlebar End Plugs. These low-profile plugs provide some added protection for you and your bars, and use expansion plugs to secure your tape and caps.
$17.99 - $24.99
Cannondale's Superlight Microfiber Premium Bar Tape is thin and tacky, offering exceptional feedback from the bar for uncompromising performance. This tape is perforated for breathability, and its grippy surface allows for better control, even when moist or wet. Plus, it's durable and easy to clean, so it holds up under the most demanding conditions.
$19.99 - $20.99
Add a little comfort and style to your ride with Cannondale's Synapse Bar Tape. It features a soft and durable suede finish with a gel backing for your riding enjoyment.
$27.99 - $39.99
Cannondale's Pro Grip Premium Bar Tape delivers a durable and tacky surface for unbelievable grip in all conditions. The polymer-coated EVA foam feels great with or without gloves, and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration dampening to help reduce hand fatigue.
$30.00 - $34.99
Cannondale's D3 Grips offer dual-density rubber for a comfortable and secure gripping surface. They feature anti-slip lock rings for excellent control, and aluminum end plugs for a durable and stylish finish.
The Format is our first single clamp grip for those who like to make use of the full width of their bars, allowing you to run your hands right up to the edge. We had found some single clamp grips suffer from additional twisting, which is why we designed the sleeve to snugly fit the bars towards the ends. After examining wear patterns of grips that have been through the ringer, we implemented several different patterns and zones into the format to deal with the different dynamics going on in each part of your hand.
Chromag's Basis grip is designed for applications where the rider wants a firm, direct connection for performance in high intensity scenarios. The thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern is firm yet tacky and less prone to surface wear. Chromag grips feature their unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
Chromag's Palmskin grip is designed for riders who like a softer, supple feel and may prefer not to use gloves. The ribbed pattern is compliant under the hand while managing moisture by channeling it away into the groove.
Chromag's Squarewave grip is designed with performance and comfort as the paramount goals. The gentle bulge fits nicely in the cup of the hand to promote long ride comfort. The progressive tread is finest/softest where it meets the outer edges of the hand and coarsest under the meat of the palm for a balance of compliance and control over longer rides.
Dimples for the palm, waffle for the fingers. The Clutch grip combines traction and comfort. The waffle tread is specifically shaped to the fingers and oriented for traction in varied conditions. The diameter is narrow at 30mm with an extra wide format at 150mm overall. It features our special tacky compound based on 25a durometer. Weighing in at 100g /pair. Chromag grips feature our unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Page 1 of 11 Next page