Your little rider will love the hand protection and secure grip of Strider's Adventure Riding Gloves. And, with wide openings at the wrists and secure Velcro closures, these full-finger padded gloves are easy to put on and take off.
- TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - 3M Gripping material provide more security. - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
With Giant's Chill Lite Gloves you can comfortably ride through the changing seasons. An elastic fleece material keeps your hands warm while a single layer Amara leather palm ensures you get a good grip on the bars. Other details include finger tips that allow you to access your smart phone without taking off your gloves and a terry cloth area for wiping moisture away from your face.
Keep your fingers nimble when the temperature drops in the Liner Gloves. Touch screen-friendly thumb and forefinger mean you can stay in touch without freezing your fingers. - Versatile, lightweight knit for ease of movement - Rib knit cuff finishing for bulk-free fit - Knit-in touch screen capability on thumb and index finger - Knit in Taiwan: Body: 45% Merino Wool, 45% Acrylic, 9% Nylon, 1% Elastane; Thumb & Index Finger Tip: 95% Polyester, 4% other fiber, 1% Elastane
45NRTH's Cobrafist is a technically advanced winter cycling pogie. Constructed with a durable and wind resistant 600d poly outer shell, Primaloft gold eco 400 gm insulation and zippered vents, Cobrafist puts unrivaled comfort and control into your hands. A technical handlebar attachment system includes a foam donut that seals the handlebar and cable closure, while also keeping each pogie in an upright position. Water-resistant zipper vents on top and bottom provide temperature regulation when it gets too warm, and an inner pocket makes stowing extra food and gear simple and accessible.
Go the distance with Podium. Featuring gel padding for improved vibration damping on longer rides. With a Lycra stretch and practical sweat wipe terry towelling rear, Ergo Bolton thumb structure and a long, no-fuss Lycra stretch cuff Podium give you the comfort you need to take on more miles. Features - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area
Soft and midweight, wear as a glove alone on chilly days or as a liner glove in extreme cold. - Touch screen thumb and index finger
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
$44.44 - $49.39
Keep riding all year long! Planet Bike's Borealis Gloves are versatile full-finger models perfect for the demands of cool-weather riding. Made of wind- and water-resistant fabric, they feature Serino palms and breathable liners, too, so they'll keep you dry, warm and comfortable. Plus, the fleece index fingers and thumbs are great for wiping your face. With the neoprene cuffs and the Velcro closures they offer a custom fit, too.
The Xen glove balances supple, lightweight feel with the durability needed for all-day, all-mountain riding. The redesigned Xen features an updated wrist closure with an extended cuff for a more secure feel. The thumb and brake finger have Cool Skin panels that offer more comfort and flexibility. The Super Fit engineered palm is made of hard-wearing Ax Suede and tailored for incredible fit and bar feel. A Poron XRD crash pad wraps from the heel around the lateral edge of the hand for added cushioning in case of a fall, and Touchscreen Technology in the fingertips let you navigate digital devices seamlessly.
- TransTextura™ fabric - 4-way stretch mesh on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Elastic cuff - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility
$25.00 - $28.25
- TransTextura™ fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
Stay in touch with Giant's Rev long-fingered gloves. TipTech fingertips are smart phone friendly, so you don't need to remove these gloves when you get a call. The elastic wrist closure is quick and easy to pull on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a non-binding fit. Breathable four-way stretch backs keep your hands cool, and full-length fingers offer coverage and protection. The lightweight padding in the synthetic leather palm offers great comfort for long days in the saddle.
You just might develop a little crush on these gems—with rich, vivid colors and graphics that match Liv bikes and apparel. You’ll be tracking your miles and racking up the Queen of the Mountains with ease, thanks to touch screen friendly fingertips. The broad, micro-fiber thumb panel is a lifesaver for wiping sweat from your brow and keeping it out of your eyes. FEATURES - TransTextura fabric - 4-way stretch fabric on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech smart phone operable finger tips - Silicone grippers on the thumb, forefinger and palm for added grip - Materials: Nylon 35.8%, Polyurethane 18.5%, Polyester 37%, Elastane 8.7% - Available Sizes: S/M/L
$30.89 - $36.25
Great for riding, mechanical work, or to just show off the colors of your favorite tool brand, the GLV-1 is the perfect combination of comfort and function. - Digital Amara palm with anatomically shaped external reinforcement patches - Touch phone compatible thumb and index fingertips - Comfortable, soft fleece brow wipe - Durable two-way stretch knit glove back with knuckle gussets - TPR adjustable closure tab
$20.00 - $22.50
- TransTextura™ fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
The Calory JR kids' glove offers all the essential features of a comfortable cycling glove while being affordable and perfect for your little ones. With its well-padded palm, super ventilated fabric and easy to adjust cuff, your enthusiastic youngsters will be well equipped to go a long way while having their hands protected.
$15.00 - $30.00 $19.33 - $30.00 Up to 38% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Velcro strap closure for a secure fit - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Perforated palm for increased venting - Silicone infused palm for added grip - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - Breathable four-way stretch upper - Ultra soft thumb towel
- Ulnar channel groove for amplified comfort & reduction of riding-induced hand fatigue - Synthetic leather abrasion resistant palm - Partitioned padding for increased glove flexibility - Velcro closure strap for a more secure fit - Ultra-soft synthetic suede thumb towel - High performance mesh palm material for ultimate palm breathability - Gel pad palm inserts - Reflective back hand accents - Glove magnets keep gloves paired when not in use - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - Silicone coated palm for optimal grip
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Easy-off finger pull loops - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Ultra soft thumb towel - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Breathable four-way stretch upper for the greatest durability - Pre-curved fingertips for the best fit
This Prodigy is on the rise. These sleek gloves are a fan favorite. Incorporating key elements like durability and fit with a minimalist design provide a glove that is unilaterally Sombrio's most accomplished crossover from core dirt jump to trail! - Multi-panel Ax SuedeTM stretch and recovery Chamude palm - Silicone braking fingers for improved modulation - Terry moss thumb panel - Pull on cuffless, no slip design - Pre-curved dexterity
Giro's Hoxton Gloves combine the performance and exceptional fit of their traditional road gloves, a hint of city style, and the premium fit and feel of a New Zealand Merino wool blend. For riders who want one glove that delivers on everything from short commutes to long-distance tours, and who appreciate Merino’s comfort, the Hoxton has you covered.
- 3 in 1 mitt with pre-curve anatomical shape - Primaloft insulated rated to 20?F (-7?C) - Absorbent fleece thumb - Silicone-printed non-slip index finger
- Transtextura fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
Long distance comfort and control with soft touch material, Flexion Free design, and vibration/shock absorbing GEL padding. - Premium GEL padding for vibration and shock absorption - Flexion Free, anatomic design for comfort and control - Gusseted palm design for ease of grip - Reflective elements on back - UV protection
$20.00 $32.23 38% Off
- Thermo glove, fleece on inner side, wind and water proof exterior - Anti-slip silicone palm prints - Long cuff blocks cold air
Go the distance with Podium. Featuring gel padding for improved vibration damping on longer rides. With a Lycra stretch and practical sweat wipe terry toweling rear, Ergo Bolton thumb structure and a long, no-fuss Lycra stretch cuff Podium give you the comfort you need to take on more miles. Features - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area
DIVERT THE ELEMENTS. The new all-weather Diversion kit helps you avoid the harsh elements thanks to ProTextura fabric technology featuring wind and waterproof protection that keeps you warm and dry—even when everything else around you are not. And, you'll love the simple, elegant cycling-specific design. FEATURES - ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric features waterproof and windproof (0 cfm) protection with high breathability - Natural sheep leather palm offers durable, breathability and soft feel while strategically placed padding in the palms provide better handlebar feel - Water-repellent outside layer and a soft, windproof lining featuring moisture transfer inside keeps you warm - TransTextura fabric for heat management and vapor ventilation - Micro-Velcro cuff enclosure helps keep the chill out - Elegant, functional reflective elements for visibility - 3D ergonomic design - UPF 50+ - Materials: - Body: 88% polyester, 12% spandex - Palm: 100% leather - Finger: 55% nylon, 45% polyurethane - Thumb surface: 100% polyester - Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL/XXL
$35.00 - $39.50
Liv's Passion Long Finger Gloves have the support you need for all-day off-road adventures. The reinforced Amara palm is equipped with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding for high-mileage, high comfort, vibration damping, and pressure relief. Printed silicone fingertips keep your hands on the controls. The back is made of breathable, four-way stretch mesh, and the thumbs feature large micro-fiber nose wipes.
Page 1 of 7 Next page