• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
The UTL-15 is a great everyday tail light. Be seen with this 15 lumen, 3 mode, and ABS constructed light. FEATURES - 3 LED Design for Easy Visibility - IPX3 Waterproof - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (15 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (7 Lumens): 4.5 hrs - Flash Modes: KITT Flash (5 Lumens): 14.5 hrs, Flash (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Weight: 56 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
30 lumens to keep you safe! The UTL-30 utilizes an aluminum constructed body to house an IPX6 waterproof light. With its 5 modes, the UTL-30 is ready for action. FEATURES - Large, Highly Visible Lens for Maximum Visibility - IPX6 Waterproof - Max Charge Rate 500mA - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (30 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (30 Lumens): 5.25 hrs, High Flash (30 Lumens): 8 hrs, Medium Flash (15 Lumens): 10 hrs, Low Flash (7 Lumens): 13 hrs - Weight: 60 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
FEATURES - 30 High Powered Micro LED Ring for Large Visible Surface Area - Auto On Night Sensor - Auto Safe Mode - Last Mode Memory - Remote Switch Compatible - Aero Post Compatible Bracket - Saddle Rail Mount Included SPECS - Solid Modes: High (35 Lumens): 1.25 hrs, Medium (15 Lumens): 2.25 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 3.75 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (70 Lumens): 16.5 hrs, High Flash Slow (35 Lumens): 8 hrs, High Flash Fast (35 Lumens): 5 hrs Low Flash (10 Lumens): 17 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 45 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Serfas' TL-200 LED is an amazing taillight. It's super bright thanks to its twin-beam 1-watt LEDs that will keep you riding safe no matter how dark it gets. It features steady, flashing and rolling modes with up to 80 hours of run time from the two included AAA batteries.
An economical and stylish taillight that uses common AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) TL-25 Pluto Tail Light: - 15 Micro LED Strip - Packaged w/ Aero Post Compatible Bracket - IPX4 Waterproof - AAA Battery (x2) Modes: - Solid: High (25 Lumens) 43 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 68 Hours - Flash: High (25 Lumens) 110 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 150 Hours / Daytime Flash (35 Lumens) 120 Hours - Runtime: Up To 150 Hours (On Low Flash) - Weight: 38 Grams w/ Bracket
Serfas' TL-411 LED Taillight boasts 4 ultra-bright LEDs for excellent visibility. It has flashing and steady modes, runs for up to 70 hours, and comes with 2 AAA batteries.
Serfas’ TL-415 Rear Flasher provides visibility and simplicity. Its three red LEDs can be seen from 500 yards in either the steady or flash mode. Plus, this flasher has an extended burn time so you can leave it on your bike for dependable visibility.
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Blackburn's minimalist Click rear light is incredibly visible to drivers, yet nearly invisible on your bike. A simple 'click' of the lens will power up 2 LEDs that pump out 4 lumens of beautiful, bright light that is even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic. The silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar or bike frame. Two CR2032 coin cell batteries are included and are super-easy to replace. - 4 lumen rear - Versatile silicone mounting system - Waterproof to IP-65 standard
Charge, Click, Go! Hassle-Free Safety Light Just press the lens and, click, traffic can see you! A silicone mount lets you attach this powerful little light almost anywhere, and the handy LED fuel gauge tells you when it’s time to recharge with its micro-USB cable. No more batteries — just charge, click and go! - Charging Cable Included, No Tools Required - Lithium Polymer Battery - Waterproof To Ip-65 Standard - 3-Hour Recharge Time
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
The RedLite 80 BT features 80 lumens and five lighting modes that can be wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth 5.0 by WhiteLite 800 BT or TetraBand BT. Bidirectional tool-free mounting with the included silicone strap for quick installation and removal on aero/round seatposts or seatstays - Battery: Li-Ion - Recharge Type: USB - Lumens: 80 - Lamp: Red COB 3W LED - Battery: 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control: 5 modes (High 800 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 400 lm - 5 hr / Low 200 lm - 9 hr / Blink - 200lm - 20 hr / Pulse 400 lm - 15 hr) - Charge/Charge Time: USB-C / 2 hr - Reserve Time: 0.5 hr - Mount: Strap mount fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 - 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Size: 3.2" x 1.5" x 1.3" - Weight: 51g. - Color: Black
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
Page 1 of 4 Next page