Universal Handlebar Bracket Lever - Original polymer adjustment lever for use with UNI-BRKT handlebar mount - (Does NOT include metal lever retainer or rubber strap)
- Replacement taillight mount for Numen lights
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
- Replacement aero mount for Numen light
Universal Handlebar Bracket Strap - Original rubber adjustment strap for use with UNI-BRKT handlebar mount - This DOES include the metal retainer loop (metal part that connects to adjustment lever)
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
- Replacement handlebar mount for Numen lights
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (steady / flashing) • 150 hour run time • Water resistant • Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket • Includes (CR 2025) lithium battery
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
$7.99 - $8.00
Giant's Numen Mini Headlight is small, powerful, and surprisingly bright. It's so light, you can just leave it on your bars and you'll barely notice it, while drivers will notice its 2 bright LEDs as they illuminate your way. This nice light has a flexible rubber mount so you can attach it almost anywhere on your bike. It has steady and flashing modes and runs up to 100 hours on its included batteries.
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
Replacement Part – GoPro Camera Bracket - Compatible With All Serfas Headlights EXCEPT USL-200, USL-250, USL-450 and USL-500 - GoPro compatible - Allows use of action camera on helmet or bar
Replacement Part – Universal Handlebar Bracket - Fits all current Serfas headlights with a removable bracket - Fits bars up to 31.8mm horizontal & vertical adjustable - Easily removes from bar in seconds - No tools needed - Works With: TSL-100, TSL-150, TSL-150+, TSL-200, TSL-250, TSL-250+, TSL-500, TSL-500+, TSL-1000, TSL-1500, SL-155, SL-255, USL-155, USL-305, USL-505, TSL-350, TSL-550, TSL-750, TSL-T1000, TSL-LT1000, TSL-1200, TSL-1800, TSL-2500, HL-1.1, & SL-30WP - Works for all Serfas headlights EXCEPT for SL-200 & SL40WP
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Replacement mounting bracket for Quasar USL-4BK Headlight and Quasar UTL-4BK Tail Light.
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
Replacement Part – TST Tail Light Belt Clip Improved design keeps light more secure on belt or bag strap. Compatible With: TST-70 TST-100 TST-150 TBT-50R TBT-120F
• Fits all 2015 Serfas taillights • Bolts to rack for easy removal of taillight
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Grab a set of Portland Design Works tail light brackets to mount your lights on seat posts and seat stays. - Seat post and seat stay brackets - Rubber shims included for a custom fit - Compatible with all PDW tail lights except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
Setup a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Taz to any GoPro mounting option.
Liv's Nyx Click Headlight is named for the Greek goddess of the night. And, just like a goddess, you're sure to get noticed while riding thanks to its 40 lumen LED light that features steady and flashing modes. It mounts quickly to your handlebars with a rubber strap so you can focus on getting out the door.
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Replacement Part – Aero Headlight Bracket - Works For Both Headlights & Tail Lights - 3 Strap Sizes Allows Fitting From 20mm To Over 100mm - Adjusts To Fit Aero & Round Seat Posts & Handlebars - Fits All Serfas Headlights Except: USL-200 & USL-450
Replacement Part – Aero Tail Light Bracket - Works For Both Headlight & Tail Lights - Great For Helmet Application - 3 Strap Sizes Allows Fitting From 20mm To Over 100mm - Adjusts To Fit Aero & Round Seat Posts & Handlebars Compatible With: TST-70 TST-100 TST-150 TBT-50R TBT-120F
Replacement Part – Multi Sport Headlight & Tail Light Bracket - Works for both headlights & tail lights - Great for helmet application - 3 strap sizes allows fitting from 20mm to over 100mm - Adjusts to fit aero & round seat posts & handlebars - For lights up to 120 grams in weight - Cannot be used with: TST-70, TST-100, TST-150, TBT-50R, TBT-120F, USL-200, USL-250, USL-450, USL-500
Brighten up your style, increase your visibility, and make those nighttime rides more fun with the Serfas SPK Spoke Lights! Available in FIVE fun LED light colors: White, Red, Green, Multicolored, and Blue. The SPK Spoke Light is quick and easy to mount and sure to stay safely secured while traveling across any terrain, and with built-in water resistance the SPK ensures a splash or two won't send you home in the dark. Add one, or even twenty, to your bike today and be the coolest cat on the block! - Water Resistant - Fast & Easy Installation / Removal - Solid Modes: Up To 30 Hours - Flash Modes: Fast – Up To 35 Hours / Slow – Up to 55 Hours - Weight: 20 Grams - Size: 12.8cm x 4.4cm - Battery: 1 x Lithium CR2032
Replacement Part – TST Tail Light Saddle Rail Mount Allows mounting of tail light direct to saddle rails. Compatible With: TST-70 TST-100 TST-150 TBT-50R
Replacement Part – Top Bar Headlight Bracket - Works with flat top & round handle-bars - 3 strap sizes allow fitting from 20mm to over 100mm - Adjusts to fit aero & round seat posts & handlebars - For lights up to 120 grams in weight - Fits all Serfas headlights EXCEPT: USL-200, USL-250, USL-450, USL-500
Replacement Part – Clip Compatible With: - TL-411 - TL-80 - UTLA-8 - USLA-8 - UTL-60 - UTL-30 - UTL-15
Replacement tail light bracket for the Serfas UTL-9 light.
- 3 LED 10 lumen safety light - 4 modes inlcuding 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Water resistant design
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
$10.00 - $20.00
The Plus front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. It comes in Headlight, Tail Light, USB Headlight, USB Tail Light and Combo pack. - Super Bright LED - 50 hrs runtime on steady - 150 hrs runtime on flash - Aluminum Body - Extremely adjustable release strap - Waterproof - 240 degree visibility
FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Serfas’ TL-415 Rear Flasher provides visibility and simplicity. Its three red LEDs can be seen from 500 yards in either the steady or flash mode. Plus, this flasher has an extended burn time so you can leave it on your bike for dependable visibility.
Simple operation with three super-bright LEDs make the RedBat your go-to taillight for being seen. Solid and flashing visibility options for day and night riding. - 3 LEDs under a red lens (1 lumen) - 4 functions: steady, flashing, chasing, random - 19–40mm diameter bracket - Also works clipped to a bag/waistband - 2 AAA batteries included - Runtimes/Modes: 70 hours in Solid mode, and 160-250 hours in Flashing mode
Page 1 of 9 Next page